Lily Weightlifting was founded in 2014 to accelerate the development of Michigan weightlifters.
Led by Jeff Pillars, Lily Weightlifting has grown quickly—in both team size and recognition—as Southeast Michigan's premier weightlifting team and strength training facility.
We focus on preparing athletes for competition in the snatch and clean and jerk. Our team includes all levels of competitors, from youths to national-level seniors and masters.
For non-weightlifters, we apply our strength-building philosophy to increase performance in off-season athletes and functional fitness athletes.
We welcome all ages, experience levels and strength-based goals.
– 2019 59kg Team USA member for the Cup of Bue Swords, Meissen Germany
– 2019 81kg University National Bronze Snatch Medalist
– 2019 59kg American Open Series Gold Snatch, Clean & Jerk and Overall Medalist
– 2018 59kg American Open Bronze Snatch Medalist
– 2017 American Open Series III 3rd Place Women's Team
– 2017 University National Champion 53kg
– 2016 Michigan Women's State Championship
– Produced multiple state record holders in Youth, Juniors, Senior and Master categories
-- Qualified lifters for Youth National Championships
-- Qualified lifters for Junior National Championships
-- Qualified lifters for Masters National Championships
-- Qualified lifters for Masters World Championships
– Qualified lifters for National University Championships
– Qualified lifters for Under 25 Championship
– Qualified lifters for The American Open
– Qualified lifters for The National Championships
– Placed consistently in the top 3 for weight class in every regional meet to date